Saturday, September 22, 2007

irrationality.

i have this strong propensity to revisit the unknown (yet known). it is all such a blur, a haze. it is the wreckage i so abhor but have come to cherish despite great lengths to distance myself from it. it is pure fallacy...these thoughts that seem to enter my mind on dreary tuesday nights. irrationality seems to consume me on rainy days. the intensity of the facade pleads for air, one solitary suspire. this autumnal foliage enchains my being. inconsolable young woman am i when i trap myself in this prison that should have been extiguished long ago. a vacancy in this dark, desolate place will exist soon. the enigma will shatter and i will be known. these thoughts are merely transient, do not fret my child, He calls to me. he whispers the old familiar words...they echo continuously in my being...
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future......(jer 29:11)

No comments: